Monsignor Jaime H. Fonseca
Date: October 06, 2014
Monsignor Jaime H. Fonseca declares to have known Mr. Francisco Bahamondez F (Belltron Chile) for many years and that he has given assistance and carried out important services for our diocese in Valparaiso.
He has also carried out the installation of the audio system in the Marian Shrine, installed the digital carillon in the bell tower and electronic organ in the church; both these devices are used to accompany the different moments of prayer of many pilgrims.
The same service has been carried out by him in different parishes within the diocese (San Antonio de Viña del Mar, Nuestra Señora del Rosario de Quilpue) as well as many others.
He has always been at the service of the priests and their close needs providing a service of quality and good taste.
Therefore, I submit this testimony to all those in need of electronic equipment for churches.
Quilota, July 11, 2014
- Padre Enrique Santayana, Madrid, Spain
- Father José Luis Almarza, Madrid, Spain
- Don Filippo Santoliquido Parrocchia Sacro Cuore di Gesù, Venosa (PZ) - Italy
- Father Anastasius, Stift-Heiligenkreuz, Vienna - Austria
- Don Giuseppe Tosca, Chiesa SS. Trinità, Piacenza
- Padre José Francisco Rómulo Gallegos, Panama